OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 169|Reply: 4

Charakter Dead by login, twice!

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-11-2024 00:40:42
Hello MoE Team...

A friend and i have a dedicated Server. We started yesterday and till today everything was fine.
My friend logged out in the house of our new base today. After 1 hour, when he logged in back, he got the information, to choose his spawn location, cause he seems to be dead. No loot to get, everything was gone. He logged off cause he was pissed... later he got back, farmed stuff, equipment himself again and logged off in the house. When he wanted to login again later, same situation. He seems to be dead, cause the game said, he need to choose a spawn location. Again also nothing that he could loot or so. He was full on health etc, no starvation could have happend. So now we wonder whats going on, cause this cant be normal and it would be great to know, wth is happening. Can you tell us what this is please?

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-12-2024 16:21:39
It seems like the autosave function from the private server is not working correctly

Try hit ~ key and type cheat SaveWorld before you log off the server.

if it does not work, then you can get help from https://ordersystem.mythofempires.com/?lang=EN-US

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-14-2024 13:18:45
Hi there. Are you still experiencing this issue? As the other poster said, you might need to press the ` key on your keyboard and then type SaveWorld to ensure that your server's data is saved.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-20-2024 20:17:43
governor replied at 3-14-2024 13:18
Hi there. Are you still experiencing this issue? As the other poster said, you might need to press t ...

sorry for late reply... we found the issue and it solves the other guy who made a similar thread like mine end of january. My guy looked in the logfiles ingame and he saw, that he starved to death, even he said himself he took food. But obviously he didnt. So the log that shows you, how you died etc. is really great and solved our issue, as it wasnt a bug, just not being carefull with starvation...

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-21-2024 05:22:48
steunte@gmail.c replied at 3-20-2024 20:17
sorry for late reply... we found the issue and it solves the other guy who made a similar thread l ...

Hi!If I quit the game in the woods and go to sleep in real life, will I be dead the next time I log into the game?
How can I avoid this?
Did I understand everything correctly

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list