OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 286|Reply: 3

Bug again 2x now im done

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-2-2024 13:56:15
I log out inside a guild building, log back in a few hours later to being naked and my stuff nowhere to be found, only thing in guild depot is bugged cakes that are no drop I already still have in my inventory and cant take out of guild depot. No death marker nothing, im done with this crap. Enjoy my money.

Note this is on a PVE server how anyone is playing pvp with such breaking bugs beats the hell out of me.

It seems to happen when they do maintenance after maintenance I log in naked having to respawn.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-4-2024 16:40:33
Nice info

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-7-2024 11:22:33
Hey AverageAmerican,

Please submit a bug report with a screenshot/clip here: https://ordersystem.mythofempires.com/?lang=EN-US

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-20-2024 20:23:14
watch your log, where you see your personal stuff. Im sure you starved to death, cause your situation happend to a colleague and even he said, he took food etc. but the log showed that he died 2 times cause of starvation, as you can see date and time of the happening. So i wouldnt wonder, that it happend to you the same. At least, you can see if you died cause of someone else or yourself.

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list