OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
Author: iLyndrathyl

Game Breaking Issue.

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-5-2024 14:14:07
zlouis321@outlo replied at 3-4-2024 12:16
You can try logging out and logging back into the game. If that doesn't work, consider transferring  ...

I did log out onto another server in the classical world. Onto an old map and there it works.
But on the new map (classical world) i still do not get any EP.
It mostly says. EP.0.00
I created a ticket but no one seems to care that the game is broken there which is a pity.
We did a build up and only realized now.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
 Author| Posted 3-10-2024 03:53:22
00kernsen@gmail replied at 3-5-2024 14:14
I did log out onto another server in the classical world. Onto an old map and there it works.
But  ...

The problem with changing servers again is I just keep losing everything including money and time. There are clearly other players with the same issue. I have a a level 59 character with only 15% progress left to lvl 60. It is really distressing. MOE MUST be able to fix this. I put a ticket in and just keep getting emails back (6 so far) saying "what level are you, what level is the server'?, "can you send a video"?? - what of the counter saying EXP 0.00. "Can you send photos", and then again "what level are you, what level is the server' !! All information was obviously supplied on my original ticket. Its like the guy sending the mails is thinking 'how can i upset him a bit more today'. I just want to uninstall at the moment. Its taking up good disk space but it is not working. Shame, I love the game.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-10-2024 05:22:43
iLyndrathyl replied at 3-10-2024 03:53
The problem with changing servers again is I just keep losing everything including money and time. ...

I have exactly the same issue as you.

I am as well level 59 but keep getting EP. 0.0

and no activity points as well.

Wrote two tickets as well.

I do not even get mails back so you are lucky.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-11-2024 07:50:20
00kernsen@gmail replied at 3-10-2024 05:22
I have exactly the same issue as you.

I am as well level 59 but keep getting EP. 0.0

it works now. Maybe because i did send steam id in the ticket or an update.

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list