OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 520|Reply: 8

Game Breaking Issue.

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-29-2024 22:01:20
Well, it is game breaking for me, that's for sure. I am on Steam (always have been) and i transferred my lvl 59 character from official server to the official server - Classic new map 2 days ago. It seemed as if there was no problem. I was on the new map with money but naked and set to work rebuilding everything. BUT, not long in I noticed that i was getting zero experience for any task/event carried out and zero guild activity points. This means no progression in my level or my guild, both of which are almost at lvl 60 and lvl 5 respectively. I get messages up on the right hand side - experience awarded 0.00 points. I am on an official server. Is this a bug, what can i do? If anyone can help I would be grateful. I am already established in a new building with many of my crafting stations and have spent a good chunk of my cash on a horse and warrior. Can anyone help? If i cannot progress in level or guild there is no point me playing. I have 800 hrs invested in the game. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-1-2024 13:55:36
https://ordersystem.mythofempires.com/?lang=EN-US
Please submit a ticket here

It sounds like a bug

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
 Author| Posted 3-2-2024 03:34:03
415223141@qq.co replied at 3-1-2024 13:55
https://ordersystem.mythofempires.com/?lang=EN-US
Please submit a ticket here

Already done thank you.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-2-2024 16:21:34
Me and my friend have exactly the same issue. I can not imagine there is only a few that have this problem.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-4-2024 12:16:07
You can try logging out and logging back into the game. If that doesn't work, consider transferring your character back to the original server and then transferring it back to the Classic map again.

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list