OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 706|Reply: 5

EQUIPMENT SKINS

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-26-2024 04:49:02
Hello,

I've bought on steam market some skins (armor and equipment skins in general) but i;m unable to have them in-game on the server i'm playing.
I do have them in myth of empire steam inventory and in-game(main menu) store, but can't redeem them in-game to be able to equip them.
Pressing Wardrobe is useless because nothing appears there.

Anyone would be able to help me on how to redeem the skins in-game and be able to equip them?

Thank you,
Kind regards!

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-26-2024 07:31:13
To add up, i'm running a private server.
On official server, i can see up my skins, but not on my server.
Can it be from the provider (g-portal hosting) or is it a setting i need to activate within my server settings to enable skins on my server?

Thank you again,
Kind regards.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-26-2024 14:59:49
pcgaming.l33t@g replied at 2-26-2024 07:31
To add up, i'm running a private server.
On official server, i can see up my skins, but not on my se ...

Hey there. We're investigating this issue and will resolve it ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-28-2024 09:27:35
governor replied at 2-26-2024 14:59
Hey there. We're investigating this issue and will resolve it ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

I do not th inkthis is anything with the developers , but rather with G-Portal.  I have a friend who has a server on g-portal and skins work fine on her server, where I have 2 MoE servers on g-portal and neither of them have working skins.  I tried all sorts of tests with the settings to no avail.  The one thing I could still see that was different was that my servers were setup via my gaming cloud subscription where I just have 32 slots and can change game servers out however / whenever I like, and hers was on a specific MoE rented server (ie only MoE, no cloud seats).  

Just to have tested all angles, I rented a MoE specific server and sure enough skins worked fine on it, yet every server I have setup through my cloud sub has failed to have working skins.  So I think the issue is with the settings on g-portals side being different between game clous sub servers and the MoE specific servers.  I have submitted a ticket to g-portal to point this out so will see if anything comes of it.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-28-2024 18:22:19
darkworth000@gm replied at 2-28-2024 09:27
I do not th inkthis is anything with the developers , but rather with G-Portal.  I have a friend w ...

I am on official server.  My building skins and NPC skins work fine, and can be equipped.  But my character cannot equipment any skins at all.  Something game side for sure.

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list