OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
Author: tyler11299@gmai

Cannot loot bodies?

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 4-12-2024 21:03:14
dureniox@gmail. replied at 3-23-2024 07:39
U know they if ix? or solution because i still have it and i try reinstall everything , trying use ...

As of this writing, my new character has this bug. It started around around level 30. When I die, I see my body grave on the map. Intially upon respawning at a bed, I have a waypoint marker, but when I get near the marker, it disappears. The grave marker on the main map still remains. When I get to the location of the grave marker I see nothing.

I am able to work around this bug because I have three accounts, and I play two at a time. What I can do is, on my laptop, I run a different character (in the same guild) over to the corpse, and he can loot it. I then drop my items on the ground, and the character with the bug is able to loot those items.

This is a devasting bug! I am able to work around it because I have two comptuers and two accounts. A person with a single account is going to lose everything every time he dies unless he has a guildmate nearby and willing to help. PLEASE, can you give us an update on the fix for this?

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 4-15-2024 09:56:17
louisjcap@proto replied at 4-12-2024 21:03
As of this writing, my new character has this bug. It started around around level 30. When I die,  ...

This seems to be computer related, not account related. I play on my desktop and my laptop. On my desktop, I have the bug. On my laptop, I do not.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 4-15-2024 10:07:43
dureniox@gmail. replied at 3-23-2024 07:39
U know they if ix? or solution because i still have it and i try reinstall everything , trying use ...

This seems to be computer related. I have the bug on my desktop. When I play on my laptop I do not have the bug.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 4-16-2024 03:10:10
louisjcap@proto replied at 4-15-2024 10:07
This seems to be computer related. I have the bug on my desktop. When I play on my laptop I do not ...

I RESOLVED THE ISSUE!

I'm running Windows 11. I typed "TIME AND DATE" in the start menu.

"Set time zone automatically" was checked to OFF.

I changed it to ON, and my time zone was changed.

I then restarted the computer, logged into the game, died and was able to see/loot my body.

My issue has been fixed!

I hope this helps.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 4-23-2024 06:49:18
louisjcap@proto replied at 4-16-2024 03:10
I RESOLVED THE ISSUE!

I'm running Windows 11. I typed "TIME AND DATE" in the start menu.

es una verguenza despues de una semana que tengo ese problema ni me han contestado asi es imposible jugar!! probare si funciona lo que comentas gracias por comentarlo!!

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list