OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
Author: 415223141@qq.co

V1.0 Launch Official Forum Game Keys Giveaway Event!

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-26-2024 20:55:50
There's not much to write about this topic,
simply
I'm excited about the whole game
there wasn't much time to play during the test,
but these short moments already made me want this game

Regards
Discord username @0czko

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 3-23-2024 04:58:04
I'm excited for the addition of the new civilizations and curious about what that will entail and if it will include new map/maps.

Discord: @crsdnix

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 4-23-2024 01:45:11
o the developers of Myth of Empires,
I am writing to you today as a professional music composer specializing in creating soundtracks for video games. Having recently discovered your game, , I was immediately captivated by its immersive universe and engaging gameplay.

However, I also noticed that the gaming experience was missing a crucial element: a powerful and evocative orchestral soundtrack. I am convinced that a rich and adapted background music could considerably enhance the atmosphere of the game and transport players even deeper into your virtual world.

With my experience in composing music for various video games, I am confident that I can create a soundtrack that perfectly matches the aesthetics and atmosphere of Myth of Empires. My passion for music and my understanding of video games allow me to create compositions that not only accompany the gameplay but also reinforce it on an emotional level.

I am particularly sensitive to the importance of working closely with video game developers to ensure that the music integrates perfectly into the game's universe. I am available to discuss your needs and ideas in detail, and I am confident that we can create a soundtrack together that will exceed your expectations.

You will find attached some examples of my previous work to give you an idea of my style and abilities. I would be happy to provide you with additional samples or discuss your specific needs in more detail.

I am convinced that my contribution to Myth of Empires could have a significant positive impact on the overall gaming experience. I am eager to collaborate with you and create a soundtrack that will leave a lasting impression on the players.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Borget mathis

Borget.music INSTA

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list