OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 1588|Reply: 66

V1.0 Launch Official Forum Game Keys Giveaway Event!

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-21-2024 15:33:14
Greetings players! Myth of Empires will be available on Steam very soon today!

We are launching a game keys giveaway event on the official forum at the moment.

Event Details:

Simply reply to this post with your discord username and the new gameplay you are most looking forward to and you will have a chance to be rewarded!

For example:

[I am excited with the new wall climbing mechanism, can't wait for it! Discord user name: @ricozhang]

I will make the announcement of winners on the end date, and contact the winners via discord!

Event Time:

From now to Feb 26

Event Rewards:

5 Game keys for 5 lucky participants

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-21-2024 16:03:34
hey I just saw that there is going to be a print of the game even though I only just discovered it wow

it's incredible
Discord nickname: @dariusthanz

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-21-2024 16:03:44
[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7)]I am excited with the new wall climbing mechanism, can't wait for it! Discord user name: @varchas8

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-21-2024 16:04:03
I am excited for the defensive aspects including flame turrets and the warships to launch offensives. Discord username: @valk_ommen

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-21-2024 16:09:13
am really looking forward to this game and am delighted with the Ships and mounts, as well as the mechanisms for extracting resources, all this really improves the game and makes it different from other games

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list