OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 408|Reply: 2

lose your steam account and lose everything

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-2-2024 19:59:40
why didn't someone say that if you deplete steam accounts, you will lose your characterWhat's the point of playing this game now? I've lost everything

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-5-2024 15:59:01
Not sure what's the case there, but deleting your steam account means delete everything on your Steam account?

You can submit a ticket here: https://transfer.mythofempires.com/ Our customer service team will try to help you

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-5-2024 23:33:18
415223141@qq.co replied at 2-5-2024 15:59
Not sure what's the case there, but deleting your steam account means delete everything on your Stea ...

Deleting your Steam account is a self-inflicted Steam issue.I think there's a grace period (30 days?) in which you can reactivate your Steam Account, but I'm not sure about it.
Restoring it is something you'll have to contact Steam Support on.

I'm not sure how robust Angela Games' support team is and if they can even link your character to a different Steam account.
How would they be able to tell if you're legit or a fraudster trying to steal someone else's account?
No, the best way to pick this up is to see if your Steam Account can be restored, by Steam.

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list