OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 540|Reply: 2

Question

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-1-2024 01:24:43
Good afternoon, administration of a cool game, I’ve been in the game for a year now. Please explain more correctly on the issue of transfer. Question 1) Is the character transferred to all servers, both new and old eras, or only to the old era? Question 2) Will there be one server to choose from, and then a transition to the old and new one as in the test at the very beginning of the game, or two different servers at the very beginning of the choice?

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-1-2024 14:56:23
Are you referring to the Account Transfer for the international edition?

The Account Transfer for international edition is strictly designed for international version users, because we are closing the support for international edition. There will only be one Steam version after the full release on Feb 21. https://transfer.mythofempires.com

If you are playing right now on old servers, your character data will be saved in the Classic Era.

Classic Era and New Era are two sets of different servers. There will be no cross-server functions available between them.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
 Author| Posted 2-2-2024 18:45:53
415223141@qq.co replied at 2-1-2024 14:56
Are you referring to the Account Transfer for the international edition?

The Account Transfer for i ...

Understood. I’ll clarify in the version that is essentially still working 0.254, there are 2 servers, one official, the second trial in Chinese names. On each of them I have a character. Will the character that the server name is in Chinese be transferred to a new era or do I need to choose one character from these 2 working servers? Thank you

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list