OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 411|Reply: 1

ODIN [USTZ][PVP]

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 11-26-2021 19:20:58
Are you looking for a place to call home? Then look no further. ODIN is recruiting! [US-TZ]

ODIN is a PvP orientated small tight knit community with extensive experience in games like; Atlas, Ark, Last Oasis, Life is Feudal, Star Citizen, and more. No matter the game we play, we aim to dominate and kill things, live or die. We were founded in the early days of the Life is Feudal alpha, and since then have continued to play together in a multitude of games.

What do we offer?:

- Extensive open world hardcore experience
- Organized environment to help reach guild and personal goals
- Aggressive desire for PvP and overall combat
- A place to call home, whether you are a hardcore or softcore player
- USTZ Based
- Terrible dad jokes

Our requirements:

- 18+ with a mature mindset
- Good quality microphone and communication
- Desire to constantly improve and evolve
- Mature sense of humor

If you are looking for more than a guild, more than just a community, but friends you will continue to play with long after Myth of Empires. Then hop in Discord with us and we can have a chat! https://discord.gg/FYeBc7XgGk

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 12-28-2021 20:19:30
Hey There ,
I'm and old school gamer with more than 8 years experience in RP?COMBAT games.
I almost always played northern theme characters being fascinated with Norse culture. Currently haven't the game due to this legal issue they have with Steam but as soon as issue will be solved I will join the Game. Or ... if there is other ways to get the Game I'm down for it.
Would like to join a northern themed PVP oriented Guild.
drop me a line if you guys are interested.
May Odin keep your Balls and ..... in this winter.
Enoch Forkebeard

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list