OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 805|Reply: 4

Clarifications.

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 1-5-2024 02:00:28
Firstly, I was one of the first to purchase the game upon the original release and immediately fell in love with it, so Thank you!
Secondly, I have a few questions about the re-release in February.

I understand there will be 2 sets of servers, Classic (pre existing) and Era (new servers).
1. Do names carry over from Classic and Era servers? for instance, if I have a character named David on Classic, will David be taken on the Era servers?
           A. If they are not, will there be an exact time and day the servers will be live for those that want to create their Character with the name they prefer?

2. The Store you have loot boxes other than cosmetic,  are they available as well on the new Era servers or are they available to the Classic servers only?

3. New Era Servers will they be persistent servers or will they be Seasonal?

Lastly, My group and I are super hyped for this we truly enjoyed this game.

to the Devs, thank you for all of your hard work.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 1-9-2024 15:32:37
1. No, and there will be a more specified time for the actual release to be announced soon.

2. We are tramsferring the cosmetice items for sale to steam, it will be available for both server groups.

3. Persistent servers, we are still working on when to introduce the seasonal server.

Hope that helped, please stay tuned for more!

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 1-17-2024 08:38:33
415223141@qq.co replied at 1-9-2024 15:32
1. No, and there will be a more specified time for the actual release to be announced soon.

Thank you for the answers!   Can't Wait!

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 1-30-2024 15:00:22
aj.debres@gmail replied at 1-17-2024 08:38
Thank you for the answers!   Can't Wait!

This announcement has just added to my impatience! I can't wait for that day to come and see what's in store.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-1-2024 15:04:05
Hi there, thank you for your support!

1. Classic Era and New Era will have no relations at all. That means you can have same names for 2 diferent characters in these two worlds. And we will disclose the server open time before the full release soon.

2. We are moving the store to Steam, there will be some changes made for them after the full release, please stay tuned.

3. Persistent.

Hope that answers your questions

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list