OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 1255|Reply: 10

Future Gameplay Discussion Brainstorm vol.1

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 12-15-2023 13:59:15
Greetings all!

We welcome you to input your ideas and suggestions about the game here! You can post anything you would like to change, add in Myth of Empires. For example, what kind of new gameplay interests you, what kind of new constructions, what kind of new culture reference you like, what kind of new crops, new weapons, new animals etc. Or even new magics, skills, art styles, you name it!

Brainstorm Directions includes but not limited to:

1. New gameplays
2. New cuture reference?
3. New tech trees?
4. Magic? Skills? Special creatures, Mystic consturctions?
5. You are welcome to post anything you would like to add in Myth of Empires

Thank you for your support, and we really appreciate your input!

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 12-16-2023 19:48:56
Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks DEVS to stay on the game, you are doing a good job.
As a "experienced" player with more than 2k hours, here are my advices:

I will divide it into several parts.

Game Performance and Improvements:
- Although the game seems to be well optimized, it could be better.
- When Chinese players join a EUROPEAN server, the lag is unbearable.
- Capacity of 100 people on a server, under attack by a Chinese zerg it is impossible to enter to play.
- I think the building system needs a tweak. You see bases that make no sense, a construction system that in my opinion is terrible (img 1) and "flying" bases that take away the charm of the game.
- The best thing about the game, the horse system. Perhaps a kind of advanced "tutorial" is needed on the subject of horse breeding.
- The worst thing about the game is that there are only horses. 90% of wars are based on horses, the damage is very unbalanced. Weapons need a balance of damage.
- Too much difference between a player with skills at 750-800 to one with skills aHello everyone,

- Capacity of 100 people on a server, under attack by a Chinese zerg it is impossible to enter to play.
- I think the building system needs a tweak. You see bases that make no sense, a construction system that in my opinion is terrible (img 1) and "flying" bases that take away the charm of the game.
- The best thing about the game, the horse system. Perhaps a kind of advanced "tutorial" is needed on the subject of horse breeding.
- The worst thing about the game is that there are only horses. 90% of wars are based on horses, the damage is very unbalanced. Weapons need a balance of damage.
- Too much difference between a player with skills at 750-800 to one with skills at 900. Literally the difference is abysmal.
- The leveling time on normal servers is perhaps a little high, could you try to reduce the time it takes to raise skills?
- NPCs impact on PvP cant be so high, they need to get nerf.
- Please, we need to change the FOV of the game, its too close to the player.
- Balance siege weapons, people not use siege tower, they only use ballista...

For now this is what I have come up with.

Future ideas:
Looking at what has been announced for patch 1.0, my thoughts are as follows:
- ROMAN armor, yes, the Romans were in China. Movie example: Dragon Blade (img 2).
- BOATS: Turtle boats, Juncos, etc., maybe some more.
- Boats that can be handled with storage.
- Or ships built by the players, but this is much more complex.
- If you introduce a ship system, it has to make sense to use them. Let the map have rivers, seas, small islands and large islands. A "big" map.
- The new map cannot have so many places to base that are always coveted by players. Make the map with love and seeing and taking care of the areas.
- New resources, some new type of mineral, harvest, wood, etc.
- New NPCs, different types, not just sword, bow, spear, maybe maces, different shields, different armor, etc.
- At the level of Battlegrounds, they stay open longer, more types of battles.

- I don't think magic is necessary, it clashes too much with the setting of the game.

If new things occur to me, I will post them, but for now this is, given that we still do not have more information about what is going to come other than what you have said.

Thank you.Hello everyone,

Img 1.png
- Too much difference between a player with skills at 750-800 to one with skills at 900. Literally the difference is abysmal.
- The leveling time on normal servers is perhaps a little high, could you try to reduce the time it takes to raise skills?

Future ideas:
- ROMAN armor, yes, the Romans were in China. Movie example: Dragon Blade (img 2).
Img 2.jpg
- If you introduce a ship system, it has to make sense to use them. Let the map have rivers, seas, small islands and large islands. A "big" map.
- The new map cannot have so many places to base that are always coveted by players. Make the map with love and seeing and taking care of the areas.
- New NPCs, different types, not just sword, bow, spear, maybe maces, different shields, different armor, etc.

- I don't think magic is necessary, it clashes too much with the setting of the game.

If new things occur to me, I will post them, but for now this is, given that we still do not have more information about what is going to come other than what you have said.

Thank you.t 900. Literally the difference is abysmal.

Future ideas:

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 12-17-2023 14:27:09
Как игрок с более 3000 тысячами часов в игре на

ПВЕ сервере выскажу свои
пожелания
1)Не нужно аказуаливать игру
прокачка должна остаться долгой а не все и сразу
2)Так как гильдейские сборы на
ПВЕ не работают добавить что то типа рудников для добычи древеси
3)Добавить чуть больше
породистых лошадей за два года игры встретил всего четырех
4)Увеличить колличество завербованных НПС у игрока 10 маловато омогло бы общению
5) Возможность копировать сообщения в чате что очень

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 12-18-2023 17:58:16
Suggestion:
Regarding the special Zones in the Game: Dessert, Snow, and Miasma.
Implementing for each Zone a unique instance with unique resources/recipes for a Special Weapon.

Dessert: A Wepon that adds a DoT Effect on enemies Hit. F.E. 3% - 5% HP dmg over 5 Seconds.
Can be canceled by spilling Water inside of a Water bucket or by running into deeper Water.

Snow: A Weapon that adds a Slowing Effect on Hit. F.E. - 5 % moving Speed on first hit up to - 20% max. for 5/seconds.
Only Long Range option.

Miasma: A Weapon that corrods everything hit or blocked by it. F.E. reducing 5 % durability over 5 seconds.
Only Mele Option.

But the biggest difference would be that ONLY players can equip those weapons, not their warriors.
I would also like to see them special in that regard that players can farm resources in that special instance to repair those weapons,
so you only have to craft them ONCE as long you repair them after use.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 12-21-2023 02:34:35
https://www.summitcover.ca/post/financial-services-and-insurance-technology

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list