OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 1115|Reply: 6

NA - Crafting Armsmen - Looking for you!

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 11-23-2021 04:32:51
Welcome MoE Fans!
Do you love Crafting?
Do you love doing work thats appreciated by others to forward a group?
Do you love defending and fighting for those that work hard to get you the best equipment?

Well all of those things are reasons you should join us. Crafting Armsmen. (Level 4 Guild almost 5) We are a small but hard working group of people who play (about 4 hours+ a day *mainly US Evening) and would love to have you join us!  We have a Discord and are working hard to create a family in a game we all love.

We have 3 main rules,
1.) You must provide active guild points to the guild at least twice a week (unless on vacation).  AKA You must contribute to the Guild Building / Growing.
2.) You must have a mic / voice when requested by Guild leaders using "Discord".  However you DO NOT have to be on this at all times.  (I personally know when i want to hop on and hop off frequently throughout the day, I just want to listen to music or watch my favorite Netflix Show and don't want to be bothered with getting on the MIC, and I get it!!)   However when Called upon for Raids / PvE events or meetings it would be a requirement for you to be on Discord.
3.) Don't be a douchebag.   Ok so this one is pretty obvious.  EVERYONE needs to understand that we all play games very differently.  Some rush through content to get to end game, Some casually play and enjoy reading everything.  Some JUST want to CRAFT and not play the game, Others want WAR but don't want to bother with getting items.    WE all need to recognize that not everyone plays equally.   Because of this will "smaller internal groups" form?  Of course.  Likeminded people who play similarly will of course be grouping together.  But at the same time, if you want to join them you just ask.  In this guild no one gets left behind UNLESS you want to be left alone.   We will work hard to make sure you can group with people or at least have fun with people playing.   No one will make fun of, or single anyone out due to how they play. (unless it's all in good fun and the person doesn't mind...  Exceptions can be made as long as the person really doesn't care.) At the same time though you have to understand that if a group is doing something and you ask to join in, They might not be able to accomidate you asap as they are in the middle of it.  Or they are all level 30 and you're level 2.  You can't expect 5 other people to stop doing a task to go get a level 2.   So we have to expectations and conciderations for others both ways.

After 30 years of PC Gaming, (I'm older then that) I've been around in many Clans / Guilds from:
Anarchy Online, Lineage 2, Everquest 1 & 2, World of Tanks, Guild wars 1 & 2, City of Heroes, Final Fantasy Online, Elders Scrolls Online, Star Wars the Old Republic, and many many MANY more Clan / Guild based Games.

I'm willing for a game like this to put my hat back on and work to run a great Guild.  Will i be around 24/7? No.. but thats what officers (Elites) will be for.  Those that show promise, like minded heads and can help commit to the future of the Guild will be around to help lead the charge.  

How to join us: Area 28 (Shanguan) - NA / 2806 - (PvE Hutian County) will update later when at home. Most of us Started in Northern Mountain 1 or 2.
we've since moved NW of the small island on map.  Feel free to reach out using our Brand New discord (we still don't even have all our members on it yet) -
  1. https://discord.gg/UjqbQJFvGw
Copy the Code

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 11-23-2021 23:57:19
Hi Loominal. I am interested but would like to chat with you first. How do I reach you outside of the forums?

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 11-24-2021 00:49:38
Hi, I'm would like to join. I really enjoy this game, I'm a Solo and PVE player

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
 Author| Posted 11-24-2021 05:50:46
Payerne replied at 11-23-2021 23:57
Hi Loominal. I am interested but would like to chat with you first. How do I reach you outside of th ...

Sounds great hit up our discord. https://discord.gg/UjqbQJFvGw

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
 Author| Posted 11-24-2021 09:24:42
Deuce replied at 11-24-2021 00:49
Hi, I'm would like to join. I really enjoy this game, I'm a Solo and PVE player

Hey Deuce, i've updated out discord link. feel free to join us there.

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list