OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 436|Reply: 6

Market is not Working

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 8-3-2024 21:33:50
hello, we have a private big world server cluster on our computer.
Matrix tool is updated and the server is working but not market (and rankings) that are all related to opt.

I can't get the market to work, because when I put something up for sale, the item disappears.
when i put something to sell in the market in the database big_private_server.db there are records for the selling goods market, and the dB stores the data of the objects but it seems that the game is not able to read anything from that database. if someone try to buy something in game the market is all void, and is impossibile to retrive the items from market, they just disappears after a while.

I've noticed that in the ServerParamConfig_All.ini  file there is written that market is an instance with ID 10000 and is reported the standard taxation but in the (updated) matrix tool there is nothing about those settings and there is no bat file for an instance 10000 so this instance does not starts at all.

Do you know how to start this instance?
It seams that the matrix Tool is missing this part so the communication with db is only in one way(writing) but not able to read it.
how can I make the market work?...Can anyone help us?

Screenshot 2024-08-03 152407.png

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 8-13-2024 16:38:45
hello, we have a private big world server cluster on our computer.
Matrix tool is updated and the server is working but not market (and rankings) that are all related to opt.

I can't get the market to work, because when I put something up for sale, the item disappears.
when i put something to sell in the market in the database big_private_server.db there are records for the selling goods market, and the dB stores the data of the objects but it seems that the game is not able to read anything from that database. if someone try to buy something in game the market is all void, and is impossibile to retrive the items from market, they just disappears after a while.

I've noticed that in the ServerParamConfig_All.ini  file there is written that market is an instance with ID 10000 and is reported the standard taxation but in the (updated) matrix tool there is nothing about those settings and there is no bat file for an instance 10000 so this instance does not starts at all.

Can you explain how to enable logging for better debugging?

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 8-14-2024 11:30:54
maryburke022@ho replied at 8-13-2024 16:38
Can you explain how to enable logging for better debugging?

Can you explain how to enable logging for better debugging https://geometrydashlite.online ?

Waiting for any answer!

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 8-22-2024 12:34:02

I'm also waiting for an answer like you! Hopefully, someone will respond soon.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 8-29-2024 16:44:31
It's quite unfortunate that the error occurred. Could you share more tips on how to fix the problem? https://geometry-lite.co

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list