OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 1549|Reply: 5

Old Myth Accounts

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 6-3-2024 08:52:05
hi i am wondering why i cant play this game any longer using my old myth of empires account.

its now all steam and i have lost my right to play this game. unless i rebuy it on steam

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 6-3-2024 23:02:46
I have the same problem right now, I bought it before and was able to play it via the MOELauncher, but now it doesn't work anymore

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 6-4-2024 15:38:14
We have closed the international edition transfer months ago, not sure if you have applied it.
You can check it by submit a ticket via https://ordersystem.mythofempires.com/?lang=EN-US and our customer service team will help you

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 6-24-2024 16:48:24
I think maybe the old account was inactive for a long time so it was easily locked. You should probably recreate https://geometry-lite.co the account from scratch and play again.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 6-27-2024 18:39:36
karlelnakir@gma replied at 6-24-2024 16:48
I think maybe the old account was inactive for a long time so it was easily locked. You should proba ...

Disgusting service from the support team

i brought this to suuport when they where removed form steam but due to working away a lot i missed the transfer window ( sorry i have to work)

the respose is you need to buy the game again and the tranfer window in closed and it may not open again in the furture  pay attention to annocuments ) again sorry i wrk away )

Safe to say ill not be buying this game again and i wish them luck

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list