OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 1273|Reply: 3

Cluster server parameters

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 5-28-2024 02:51:27
Hello, I'm writing to you because I don't know where to look for help, together with my friends we have launched a dedicated cluster server, but in the server configuration file there are no parameters responsible for changing the time of transfer between servers, I will add that our two maps are located in separate prefectures, are you Can you send me information about what parameters I should enter in the server configuration to reduce the time of switching between servers? I only came across such parameters, but they did not bring the required result TransportCDAddMulDiff=1 TransportCDAddMul=1 CrossServerCDTimeTaiShouDecDiff=1 CrossServerNewPlayerCDTimeDiff=1 CrossServerNewPlayerCDTime=1 CrossServerCDTime=1 CrossServerCDTimeDiff=1

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Threads

Threads
Posted 6-4-2024 15:40:00
Make sure you have updated to the latest version
and use the matrix server tool to open your cluster server
you can see all the settings in the tool, we have added the parameters to change cross-server CDs in the previous patch

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 7-16-2024 11:32:58
Because PPM makes use of Tomcat clustering technology, you may configure a PPM Server cluster in a variety of ways. For instance, you can cluster several nodes together on a single host, or server computer. Alternatively, you can have various nodes on separate hosts and one or more nodes on the same host that are all a part of the same server cluster.
https://slice-master.io

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 8-5-2024 10:35:43
wejeli8321@stik replied at 7-16-2024 11:32
Because PPM makes use of Tomcat clustering technology, you may configure a PPM Server cluster in a v ...

Using the matrix server tool, you can access all of your cluster server's settings; just make sure you're on the most recent version.
https://geometry-dashfree.com/

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list