OFFICIAL WEBSITESTORE WIKI News General Version Discussion Feedback Guild Custom Servers
Login   Register
View: 334|Reply: 2

why i cannot play multi accounts anymore?

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 1-31-2024 02:02:37
Hello there as the title, i would like to know the reason me and other players who used to play international vanguard edition cannot lauch multiple accounts from the same pc anymore? as it has been in the past always possible to buy 3 accounts at time and play all them from same pc, what shall we do with all accounts we purchased if we cannot play them as we used to do since more than year so far? Is it a bug, or did you change agreements of  game's policy?

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 1-31-2024 21:15:18
Yeah, I don't think that'll be an option anymore going forward.
Myth of Empires will close the support for international edition after the full release of the game on Steam on Feb 21. All the saved data including game characters, and Gold Tokens will be transferred to Steam Accounts, cosmetic items will be moved to Steam inventory.
You'll need multiple Steam accounts and afaik Steam won't let you run multiple simultaneous Steam apps.
To multi-box on a single system you'll have to look at doing some local virtual machine stuff probably or other means of sandboxing.

Use magic Report

Novice on the road

Threads

Threads
Posted 2-12-2024 22:12:27
tnanog@gmail.co replied at 1-31-2024 21:15
Yeah, I don't think that'll be an option anymore going forward.
You'll need multiple Steam accounts  ...

updates to a

Use magic Report

English

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list